The Change Management Specialist will play a key role in ensuring that projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time. The specialists will focus on changes to IT related business processes, systems and technology. The primary responsibility will be to assess, test and implement change requests and streamline the process.
Duties and responsibilities
• Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
• Assess the change impact and complete change management assessments.
• Create a change management strategy.
• Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
• Identify and manage anticipated resistance.
• Consult and coach project teams.
• Support communication and training efforts.
• Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
• Integrate change management activities into the project plan.
• Evaluate and ensure user readiness.
• Manage stakeholders while tracking and reporting issues.
• Define and measure success metrics, and monitor change progress.
Skills and qualifications
• A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process; experience with Prosci ADKAR Model is a plus.
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools is a plus.
• ITIL Foundation certified is a plus
• Experience in writing process plans and documentations
• Experience in Quality testing and applying technical skills in related to product / system testing.
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
• Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
• Forward looking with a holistic approach.
• Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
• Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
• Must be a team player, and be able to work collaboratively with and through others.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT Management, Industrial Engineering, or related field.