- Drives the company vehicle for official business
- Coordinate to concerned employees regarding trips
- Maintains the cleanliness and good running conditions of company vehicles
- Conducts regular check-up and recommends repairs and maintenance of company vehicles
- Abides traffic rules and regulations
- Delivers items safely and ontime
- Follow given assignment immediately, and for standard routines follow priority schedule for deliveries/messengerial assignment
- Candidate must possess at least Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate in Others or equivalent.
- Holder of Professional Driver's License At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledgeable in automotive troubleshooting knows automatic and manual driving.
- Willing to work extended hours if necessary Familiar with Metro Manila routes and nearby provinces