- Develop and implement plans for the creation of a back-up system, risk management, contingency plan and disaster recovery.
- Review and develop process & procedures to ensure security and integrity of data
- To ensure that all MIS are functioning in efficient manner and in accordance with the standard of the company
- Oversee the technical support staff in troubleshooting software problems, PC hardware and connectivity problems reported by various users.
- Evaluate vendor proposals to determine feasibility, infrastructure budget and other resource requirement on software, hardware and connectivity solutions to enhance existing and future system to be adapted.
- Manage the operational aspects of the projects and scopes. Reporting and creating procedures & policies.
- Oversee the performance of the staff.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.