Responsible for design, implementation, troubleshooting, analysis and maintenance for the network
* Create and maintain comprehensive documentation as it relates to network topology, equipment, configuration,
standards and procedures.
* Create project plans, design, and implement solutions.
* 2nd and 3rd Line Support for problems identified with the network.
* Act as an escalation for 1st and 2nd support technicians.
* Create, request, and present technical specifications and requirements for procurement of new networking
* Participate in after-hours upgrades, troubleshooting, and/or on-call availability as needed.
* Standard system administration.
* Provide Infrastructure services in all areas needed
* 1-5 years’ demonstrable experience of working within a multi-site IT environment
* Management of Wi-FI networks including centralized management
* Juniper and/or Fortinet Firewalls
* Demonstrable experience of the following;
o Troubleshooting and configuration of WAN/LAN
o Network infrastructure design including link aggregation / trunking, switch stacking, redundancy, LAN
o Physical cable installation: UTP vs. Fibre / Termination / Patching / Standards
o Experience and excellent understanding of TCP/IP, VLANs, EIGRP, BGP, 802.1x, VPN, SNMP, QoS/CoS, DNS
o Familiarity with VMware virtual networking & iSCSI configuration
o Network monitoring, troubleshooting and capacity planning
o Windows Server 2008/2012R2 & Microsoft Active Directory