The Quality Documentation specialist is responsible to control and monitor the issuance of all documents and ensure that only current revisions of this document are in use. The specialists will focus on ensuring that the documents are up to date and consolidated.
Duties and responsibilities
• Lead Person to control and monitor the issuance of all documents related to Quality System and ensure that only current revisions of this document are in use.
• Responsible for leading the document control activities and maintains a master list of pertinent documents and their revision status.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating all QA Manuals and documents.
• Ensures that copies of QA documents are distributed to all concerned departments as needed.
• Consolidates all QA data gathered during monitoring and creates a central SPC template.
• Create process flow/ procedures pertaining to QA System.
• Communicates with others to validate observations and appropriately prompts for documentation.
• Analyzes current process and identifies potential gaps in the process.
• Educate providers and other key stakeholders regarding documentation improvement and the need for accurate and complete documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience in writing process plans and documentations
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Excellent active listening skills.
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
• Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
• Forward looking with a holistic approach.
• Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
• Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
• Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
• Must be a team player, and be able to work collaboratively with and through others.
• Data organization and storage knowledge
• Able to prioritize responsibilities and adhere to deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or IT Management